Part of our GENISYS team flew out to Vegas in June to attend Cisco Live, the industry’s premier education and training event for IT, networking, and communications professionals. As a Cisco partner, this event is a big investment for us, and we had a great turn out. The guys shared a few of their own highlights from the event.
“• ‘Harry’s Sound Producing Troffer’ was a hit. Everyone was shocked to find out it emitted sound. Cisco partners always brought people by the pod to check it out.
• Show traffic was very steady with large corporations showing interest.
• The Digital Building Pavilion continues to grow more and more attraction from show attendees year after year.
• The Fire Farm light was another highlight for attraction. Everyone else just had standard fixtures and we got a lot of questions about it.”
• Getting a Royal Straight
• 118° weather
• Definite transition from “what can we do” to “I have a client interested” from last year
• The Digital Building is about Convergence
• Pallet Program
• Even the touchscreen computer was PoE powered
• Had a fully-interactive display; others were static
• GENISYS is ready to deploy!”